Do you have a funny, musty odor in your home but can’t locate the source? This happened to me, and it was mold!
I kept smelling a musty smell and I could not place it. Being new to the area, I reached out to my neighbor, and she told me that mold was common in the Lake Ozarks area and told me to call the experts at Lake Ozark Mold Testing and get a mold test done.
When you should consider an Indoor Air Quality Test:
- When a recent or past water event is suspected
- A “musty” smell is noticed
- An occupant of the home is predisposed to respiratory distress
- Recent mold remediation took place and you want to verify the effectiveness
- When you have general concerns about the house you are purchasing
- When the home sat vacant for an extended period of time
- A major water event historically is suspected
- This service becomes especially important when there is a suspected mold issue and a home inspection was not performed
How is mold testing done?
Mold testing will be done by taking air samples that can tell you if you have hidden moisture or leaks that are producing spores that may represent a health risk to you and your family.
Lake Ozarks mold testing professionals will determine the number of air samples that will be taken inside the home and will obtain an outdoor air sample to use as a baseline or control sample.
Call Us Today!
Lake Ozark Mold Testing can alleviate the distress Lake of the Ozarks homeowners experience when discovering mold in their homes. To schedule mold testing or to include mold testing with your home inspection, call our office today.
Lake of Ozarks – (573) 363-5511 or Springfield – (417) 893-0770
Lake Ozark Mold Testing is a subsidiary of Pillar Premier Inspections.